A good logo is recognisable, unique, simple and impactful. To quickly represent your brand visually, your logo needs to resonate with your audience and communicate the right tone. Your final logo file is preceded by a careful and thorough discovery session. We dig into your “WHY” to determine what makes your business or organization unique, who you’re trying to communicate with, and what your long and short-term goals are. We’ll ask a lot of questions and get really familiar with your offerings, this way we can begin the logo design process on the right track. Armed with a moodboard, a list of adjectives and a whole host of information from the discovery session, we’ll create concepts and then refine until you have the logo that best represents your company.
Included in a logo design project is a guidelines document that includes information on fonts, colours, clear space and file types. From here we can also design business cards, letterhead, email signature, social media graphics, signage and more, as needed.
Process and Capabilities
- Discovery meeting
- Moodboard, colour palette and concept creation
- Revisions as required
- Logo Guidelines document: Colour palette, Font details, clear space rules, etc.
- Files logo files for print and web: .EPS and .png
- Colour references: Pantone matching, Hex for web, CMYK
- Favicon/Site ID
- Social Media profile and cover images
- Marketing collateral to take your new logo out into the world!