PACKAGING DESIGN: form meets function
Your product’s packaging directly influences sales. As such it’s really important to make sure it’s on brand, communicates well and facilitates ease of use for the consumer. Proper use of dyelines, materials, colours and fonts is imperative, along with knowledge of language and size requirements. So much more than just a pretty box, packaging is where form meets function and professional design can help to elevate your brand.
You focus on what’s inside and we’ll look after the outside to make sure your product hit’s the shelves running.
- Food packaging
- Beer Labels
- Pet food
- Point of sale displays
- Product packaging
- Jar labels
- Packaging sleeve design
- Food container design
- Discovery meeting to find out about the business and the product. What makes the product unique? What is the brand story? Who is the customer?
- Identify specific rules and regulations for the industry
- Work with a printer to source an appropriate die-line and materials
- Work with a photographer and stylist for custom product photography if required
- Design a product logo and design system, especially for products with multiple types (e.g. flavours)
- Create design concepts and mock ups
- Revisions as required
- Proof the design and produce print ready files
- Design point-of-sale marketing materials, adverts for print, web and social media and any other marketing collateral required for launch.